HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team #18 - Silent Strike
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 10:41 PM
SouthernStrut56
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 18 Thread

Nice bucks guys! I'vegotten to goa handful of times so far, seen a bunch of does anda spike. A buddy saw a 6 and a nice 8 atone of my placeslast week, but couldnt get a shot before they saw him move his dang head and ran off. I'm busy with finals coming up so I won't be going again for a couple of weeks. But our rut never kicks in until Decemberor January and I normally dontstart seein bigbucks until then. I got mybig unlast year on jan 4th so I'm not too anxious about getting in the woods every single day until Christmas break rolls around. I need to make sure I pass classes. I got word from a buddy that hunts a club next to a piece of propertyweown, he said a member of his club has a picture of a monster, and described him by saying"Hell wouldn't have him." I have never ever hunted that property, only been to it once because it's so hard to get to. Once rut kicks in full blown I'll beputtin in some all day hunts there to hopefully see this beast. Also got some real good sign at another place that will hopefully pay off soon. Just lettin yall know I've been tryin to go every chance I get, but it really never gets good until the end of the year and beginning of January. Hopefully I'll beat last year's buck with that big nasty at that other place. Good luck guys, have fun and be safe!