HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Things are lookin good fellas!
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 07:05 AM
Chris_H
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Things are lookin good fellas!

Thanks fellas! I hope ya'lls seasons are going great for ya as well

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

Chris, great to hear! You look like your dressed for winter or something, what is it 50 degrees out there?

Many birds up here in Michigan. Big ole' fat Canada-fed Greenheads. Some of these Mallards look like Geese.

Hunted this morning in a snow storm and 18 degress. Broke through 2" of ice on the shore of the lake!
Haha nossir! These past two weeks have been the coldest they've been in years. The picture with me freezing, it was 26 degrees without the windchill. On the lake the wind was blowing a steady 30 mph. I can't do the math, but 26 degrees with a 30 mph crosswind = cold! Its not even winter yet. I honestly think that we'll see some snow this year. It hasn't snowed in the lowcountry in about 6 years.

Wow! Thats the kind of duck hunting you see on the tv set! Did ya swat any birds? Haha you get any skid marks in your pants when ya fell through the ice?

ORIGINAL:Crowkilla

Chris, those are some awesome pictures my friend. That woodie hole looks like an absolute slaughter house. I'm lookin forward to more pictures this season. If I can ever remember to bring my dern camera, I'll put some of my own on here.
Thanks killa! That hole is right along some rice fields and oak trees, so theres plenty to eat out there. The only bad thing about that hole is that there are so many spots that we've seen woodies that it is hard on deciding where to set up at. I've come to the conclusion that as long as the wind is at my back, anywhere will work on that hole.

ORIGINAL: Colorada Luckydog

Great Pics!

Edit-Until I got down to your pic! Only your mom could be proud!
Thanks Luckydog! She calls me her "Little Duckman..." I'm only 18 yrs old, so I guess she can still call me "little." Aw heck... I'll be her little duckman when she's 80 years old! (I'm probably gonna catch crap for this one [8D])