HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA lady in OL
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 09:15 AM
DennyF
Typical Buck

Default RE: PA lady in OL

She's not being "hired" for anything, but did apply for the volunteer position of commissioner on the PGC/Board of Commissioners. They are reimbursed for their expenses relating to meetings and PGC-related travel and draw no salaries.

Far as I know, none of the other PGCcommissioners are biologists. Some commissioners have hadcollege degrees, many haven't, especially over the 100+ year history of the PGC.They mostly tend to be business owners and otherswithpersonal knowledge/backgrounds in wildlife management, hunting, farming, forest management, education,etc.

From all the comments on there I think most believe she doesnt deserve it.

Based on what I've seen there, the majority of the assinine comments appear tohave come from the same handful of pinheads (mostly impersonating others, btw)who have contributed little but their own brand of simple-minded jibberishto the process. Iguess they think they've been very funny?

Great reflection on thehunters of PA, considering the comment sectionsfor the other OL nominees are primarily positive and serious in nature, not something usedfor childish pranks and inane comments.