View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 09:11 PM
WV Hunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Rage customer service

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

That was so Atlasman! I didnt even read it! lol

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

Aaron, I'm not saying I didn't act out of line, but my comments on what I do had nothing to do with customer service (not sure where that came from, they all started with the condescending remarks...such as....

And I didn't even have to say....."My daddy bought it!"[8D]
From nowhere.

My son, too, mows a few yards for his spending money. I know. I bought his lawn mower. I bought his leaf blower. "His" business, I suppose....but ....well....you know.
good for him, but is nothing alike my situation, which I already explained.

See Trev....there are exceptions.
I am not?

Let's break your business down.

You make less than $15K a year (GROSS)....but you're still able to buy equipment (in its' entirety.....and out of pocket, no less!)/Fuel/business license(s)/Insurance(s)/All of your hunting equipment (and I know you have a Hoyt and a Benelli....lol)/etc..., etc..., etc... and STILL have the wherewithall to save $9K to put on a truck?

Is your last name Iacocca? You're a freakin' financial WHIZ!
I already stated I bought my equip/fuel/insurance/licenses. dont even make $15k yet. Did buy my own Hoyt and Benelli...and did put the money in my truck. More condescending remarks trying to disprove what I have said about myself. Not everything in my possession came from the same year.

I was gonna play professional baseball when I was your age.
comparing plans of college/working for my money... to dreams of the MLB (which would help prove a point of being naive)

Just pointing out just where I was coming from. right or wrong, its done.

I try not to deal with the Mrs. Elms of the neighborhood. Factory owners are much easier to please...no petunias to bother with.
LMAO TeeJay! [8D]

Ok, now I have to say....the heck with all you guys and your group hugs, my vote is for EI's girlfriend!She looks like a top notch customer service rep! [8D]