HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 09 Mathews Bows
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 02:13 PM
Doubled 150
Typical Buck

Default RE: 09 Mathews Bows

ORIGINAL: the critter

I shot the Reezen 6.5 and was incredibly impressed, I have never had a 6.5 brace height bow shoot that well. 29in. draw 70lb with a mid weight arrow it was cranking out 332 fps. Me and my buddy setthe bow dead on at 15yards, shto it at thiry and it shot and inch high, unbeleivable.

As far as drawing wise, it drawsright with a DXT, not the smoothest one they have made but you have to sacrafice that withspeed. It had a slight bit of hand shock, but a good stabalizer took care of it. I give it a big thumbs up!

Everybody is barking about how the monster and the x-force look alike, just because the new bows are split limb and dual cam doesn't mean they are copys. When compared to the x force i noticed the limb agle was different, and the cams are noticably shaped different, and the cable system that Matt has came up with on the Monsters is awesome, there should be no timing problems in the way he explains.

I find it hard to beleive hwo any body can judge a bow that has not shot it yet.........
I shotthe Reezen 6.5 yesterdayas well. I agree with what "the critter" said. I'm going to shootthe Reezen 7.0 when it arrives at my local shop. I'm sure I'll be upgrading from my Drenalin to one of the Reezens.