HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'll try again...
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 03:53 PM
no_skill

Default RE: I'll try again...

I live in mechlenburg county. So here is the story on todays hunt. I go out and hit my stand more silent and faster than I ever have before. I had good feelings about today, I did everything right. I sat and waited without moving a muscle for about 1hour before I started using my doe bleat, with a grunt sometimes between intervals. After about 3 times of calling I'd wait about 25mins and try again. Soon I started getting really cold, but I toughed it out. I heard this sound that I thought was a wet dog shaking his coat. So my heart started pounding and then My eyes started playing tricks on me. I kept seeing movement all over the place, swaring it was a deer. Still I wait it for a little bit more daylight so I can see better. Daylight came and I looked at what I thought was dear but were nothing but brush. 3 hours later I decided it was time to go back home. I checked out the area looking for fresh tracks but seen none within the last 3 or maybe 4 days. So I guess better luck next time...