HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team #18 - Silent Strike
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 11:18 AM
D Rock
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 18 Thread

Hey guys I just got added to the team. My name is Derek, age 22. I will be hunting Indiana's shotgun season and muzzleloader season. I hope I can be of some service to you. I went scouting last week and there has been a ton of activity even with the warm temps here. Things have cooled off now so hopefully they are amped up for next weekends opener.

I will be hunting on my parents property in Monroe county Indiana, 45 acres of woods that overlooks a creek and river bottom with tons of beans and corn. For only having 45 acres we have one heck of a location. We have been working on some small food plots the past few years to help bring them in early before they go the fields to go feed. Hopefully things work out. We have been hearing rumors of some pretty big bucks in the area. Lets just hope they come out durring shooting hours. My area has produced some good ones over the years. The one in my avatar was my first buck ever. I took him in '06, he is an 11pt 153" monster. Lets hope I can top that this year. LOL

I just didn't think to join in on the contest early on this year. I was glad to hear they needed alternates.