HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - church and hunting
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 09:17 AM
paytonl

Default RE: church and hunting

Good post guys. Its good to see people speaking of god in a public forum anymore at all. They want to take him out of our Pledge and off our money whats next?. My wife and I have been working on getting back into a church we can both be happy with. We were raised in about as differant typre churches as you can be. I was raised Church of Christ she as a penticostal.. Far stretch between those 2. But we both believe in and love god. We have been working on finding a church for a while now. We want to give our kids every chance to know god and help them with the decisions on how to live their lives.. We started going to an AOG church and like parts of it others differs from my beliefs.. So I ask you all this. Is it better to stay away completly from church or better to take from it what you can ? The bible clearly states certain things that you can find something wrong with any church if you look .. All of them seem to have their own beliefs on what one bible says.. So I say if you are closer to God in the woods then man pray away.. Who am I or anyone else to say you are wrong? I know myself I feel closer out there than in a church I dont fully agree with.. But I do agree we should get together with other people to worship god and have fellowship. Just read the bible and follow your beliefs and stay within the guidlines you should be fine.. Just my 2 cents