HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PROBLEMS WITH BORDERING LAND OWNER
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 09:57 AM
gypsybill

Default RE: PROBLEMS WITH BORDERING LAND OWNER

It sounds to me like the guy is pissed because you are hunting too close to his food plot. If that is the case I would stop by and either talk to the guy myself or get a go between and get an understanding of just what is wrong and how can we fix it. This guy may have a legitimate case against you and I would sure want to know where we all stood before I started any form of retaliation against the guy.

"been thinking about spreading human hair troughout his plot,or something like that. We want the satisfaction of knowing we got the upper hand on him,but dont want him to know." You might want to have a look at yourself here. You want to hurt the guy but you don't want him to know it is you? That is wrong on so many levels.

"personally would love to whoop that tail for him,but him being and old man and the fact of paying hospital bills and going to jail just dont make good sense." We have a place for guys that do these kind of acts and it is called prison. How about leaving the guys food plot alone and see if that clears up your problems with him? Also, talk. Don't use your magic bag of hair on his food plot until you talk to him.