HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Watch this dog FIND a hunter - in Scent Lok
Old 10-30-2008, 07:41 AM
BetterBirddogs
Fork Horn

Default RE: Watch this dog FIND a hunter - in Scent Lok

That's a pretty good tracking dog for sure but that video really proves nothing. Those guys are out to discredit scent lok clothes and that's fine but we have no real idea if the guy took a scentless shower, put on regular deodorant or not, kept his boots outside or just took them out of his closet and put them on and went through the woods. You can set up anything to be discredited. All I know is this. When I take a good scentfree shower, wash my clothes in scentfree detergent, keep my clothes stored in a realatively scentfree bag, use good scent spray, and take all the little steps to hide my scent along with wearing scent lok clothes I will not get busted. I have done all of the things above and have sat in a ground blind and had deer walk by me downwind less then 10 yards and they had no idea I existed. Like everyone else says the scent lok suit alone probably isn't the sole reason for this but its a tool that can be used effectively in your scent free regiment. Are their claims erroneous? Probably so but I think the scent lok product ads to your arsenal of scent protection.

Wildlife you need to get a life and do something else. I wish they would kick you off this site.