HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - OMG!!! the best gps ever
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 06:00 AM
stealthy hunter
Spike

Default OMG!!! the best gps ever

i purchased the DeLorme earthmate PN-20 last week , and , this thing is the neatest thing since sliced bread....it has all the functionality of any i have used (have used several over the years) and the best part is you can download aeriel photos of your hunting area and use as a map COOL!
i read reviews on many different ones (thought my eyes were gonna bleed) and decided on this unit because the only negitive thing i was seeing were that it is a tad slow on map re-draw if using high res color aeriels
since receiving this unit had i minor glitch with the software that comes with the system and 1 5 min phone to thier tech support dept and found that it was my fault for not reading the directions ...lol
so if anyone is in the market for a gps handheld take a serious look at this one http://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/DELibeCCtdItemDetail.jsp?item=27558§ion=10106

i cant say enough good about this system or the company. BTW DeLorme is an american owned and operated company based out of Maine and the tech support were here in the U.S.A. one more reason to check it out