HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hogs freaken everywhere
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 01:11 PM
The Rev
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Hogs freaken everywhere

ORIGINAL: burniegoeasily

Believe it or not, im sick of seeing the darn things. Since deer season opened, ive seen hogs out the butt. I tagged a doe on opening morning, then after that, its been hog, hogs and more hogs. Last sat. I was setting on a trail with my bow, and waiting for a nice fat doe to get in range. Just as she gets within 60 yards, a dang hog comes out on the trail and runs her off. I should have shot him out of principal. I run the boar off, and within 10 min. another hog comes. I run it off, and yet another shows up, and another and another. This went on till dark. Then while walking back to my truck, I jump two more. There was even a sow and a few piglets walking a head of me down the trail I was takeing back to my truck. Now mark my words. Once I tag out on deer, and start going after the hogs, they will disappear, and all ill see is deer.[:@]

Kent, we been telling ya to yell at me and Russ, we'll take some out... Well I will I don't know about how many Russ can get, he has to get real close.