HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Buck Hammer slugs
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 01:58 PM
bowkill144

Default RE: Buck Hammer slugs

Carpetbagger
There many things in my life that are being cut back on due to finances such aswhere I hunt because of fuel cost and many other factors. I have obligations that come before deer hunting and fishing and if I can not lower the costs of my hobbies then I will have to stop doing them. I have no more copper solids I will not go into the season with out shooting at least 5 rounds before the season more if adjustments need made and then I will need at least 10 slugs for the season.I am sorry if you do not understand that my wife, son, house and parents come first.This is the first year that when I am budgeting moneyI am seeingthere is more money going out then there is going in but with the cost of everything going up that is the reality of it. I am thinking about selling the shotgun and just be a muzzel loader hunter but i have had this gun for a long time and would still like to use it. That is why I am making the change to cheaper slugs every little bit helps other wise I will not be doing a lot of this stuff much longer.