HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - deer blowing at you
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 02:56 AM
Rhody Hunter
Nontypical Buck

Default deer blowing at you

went out yesterday to a small field where i have been seeing does come out at late afternoon. just when i think i know where they will be they come out a different trail.they started coming out the far end of the field where there is alot of scrub bushes, no good trees to put a stand on. I decided to try something different, I would go it on the ground just camo hidden in the natural ground cover. They came out at dusk right on time but they where a little farther away than i planned.They started feeding and slowly walking away from me . So i decided to see if i could stalk closer putting this clump of bushes and trees between me and the deer and Iwould be able to get to 35 yards from the deer. when they had there heads down i made my move but one of them spotted me and got nervous. at first they just stared at me trying to figure out what i was camoed out in Ultimate camo. then one of them trotted back into the tree line while the other just stared at me. then the one in the woods began blowing. Once they start doing that is there anything you can do to change the situation or is the game over ?