HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My Browning Mirage Hunter limb' s cracking
Old 06-09-2003, 07:40 AM
Buck Magnet

Default My Browning Mirage Hunter limb' s cracking

Hey guys,

I just broke out my older Browning Mirage Hunter dual cam bow last night to check that baby out and I noticed that the bottom limb is cracked. It wasn' t there the last time I had the bow out. I am not sure why this would have happened, it was just sitting in my spare bed-room. The bow is older, I am not even reall sure how old it is, my dad bought it and gave it to me.

Now, here is my question, how can I get in touch with Browning. I didn' t notice any spots on there web-site to contact them. Does anybody have an e-mail address or something where I can get ahold of them and talk to them about this?

The bow is pretty old, so I don' t think that they would have any replacement limbs. What will Browning do? Will I get a new bow out of it? If so, what model would they send. I know the bow isn' t worth much now, but, when my dad bought it, he said that it was pretty expensive.

Thanks for the help there......

And, another question..... does anybody know where I could get the specs on this bow. Like I said, I am not sure what year it is. It is probablly a good 8-10 years old. The bow is a beast, dual cam, a very dark camo (almost black), black plastic (not rubber) grip. Thats about all I know about it.

Thanks again guys.