HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 06:03 PM
bigtim6656
Giant Nontypical

Default errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well went out today about 3pm. Mostly due to the fact i had to change my brakes and because auto zone gave me the wrong parts off by 10 years on the year of the truck.

I got to the stand about 3:30ish Did not see anything except a few squrrials and some black birds enough to black out the sky and give me a headace. They just had to roost within ear shot of me.

I did hear three deer moving through the thicket across the creek but did not see any of them. Or they were hunters making a crap load of noise walking through.

I almost got me a squirrel it came 5 yards short of being dinner. I came down the creek bank but jumped across 5 yards short of my opening. errrrrr i been wanting to arrow one.

It is all good I did not fall out did not drop my bow though i almost did. And i did not drop my dad digital camera. When he said if you drop it don't come back.
I guy set up a stand 50 yards from mine right on the field. on the same tree i planed to till i found the creek trail. I noticed he had been there since it had alot of mud on the rails and it did not yesterday. Ohh and i am figuring he killed a deer there. since right by where you park is a gut pill. And the drug line through the weeds runs right to his stand. [:@][:@][:@]

Ohh well glad someone got something. I am alittle worried to get to my stand i must walk right by his and almost right under it. Or walk through 20 yards of thorn bushes.

But i guest thats what hunting public land is about. I just hope he understands.

I will not be going out tomorrow got to be here for a call between 12 and 2 dam cable company. and then got to take the dogs to the vet at 3. If i get my stuff washed i might head out for a late afternoon hunt but i doubt it since i want to make sure everything is ready for a morning hunt Saturday