HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - All right with all the reports of bad shots going around.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:39 PM
Mallardkiller

Default RE: All right with all the reports of bad shots going around.

ORIGINAL: Mallardkiller

What r some of the funnier things you have seen another hunter hunter do, or heard what another said
Yea uhm like my post that was a pretty stupid way of explaing it.
what i mean is, just post some funny stories about what another hunter did.
Like on state land already this year this guy walked 4 miles back to where i was in a stand, and i have been there since 4:45 an it is 7:00, any way he get to the base of my stand and i say "dude i am trying to hunt here not scare all the deer off". His respone Oh thank god someone was in the area i got lost trying to find stand 1, which mind you you cant miss it your lights pretty much shine on it when you pull inot the parking lot, which is $ miles awy , so this guy had been walking around for 1:30 and it he should of been into the stand in 5 mins. You could say this is mean but i laughed myao at the guy because he didnt realize what he really did untill we got back back to the trucks and i pointed to his stand. To this day me and him are friends, but he still gets lost on a occasion and calls me.