Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 All right with all the reports of bad shots going around. >

All right with all the reports of bad shots going around.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

All right with all the reports of bad shots going around.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:26 PM

Default All right with all the reports of bad shots going around.

What r some of the funnier things you have seen another hunter hunter do, or heard what another said
Old 09-24-2008, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: All right with all the reports of bad shots going around.

Uhhh what?

Old 09-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

well what happened to a buddy of mine tonight was pretty funny. he shoots at a doe and misses her clean, right over her back. well he gets pretty discouraged, decides to leave the stand early. well he lowers his bow to the ground with the cable we keep in the stand for that purpose, and the same doe comes back out a little less than thirty yards away. she's staring dead at him, and he slowly pulled his bow back up into the stand, unhooked the cable, nocked an arrow, came back to full draw, and nails her. she runs about fifteen yards and piles up. we have officially labeled this doe as the stupidest deer in the woods
Old 09-24-2008, 07:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Mallardkiller

What r some of the funnier things you have seen another hunter hunter do, or heard what another said
Yea uhm like my post that was a pretty stupid way of explaing it.
what i mean is, just post some funny stories about what another hunter did.
Like on state land already this year this guy walked 4 miles back to where i was in a stand, and i have been there since 4:45 an it is 7:00, any way he get to the base of my stand and i say "dude i am trying to hunt here not scare all the deer off". His respone Oh thank god someone was in the area i got lost trying to find stand 1, which mind you you cant miss it your lights pretty much shine on it when you pull inot the parking lot, which is $ miles awy , so this guy had been walking around for 1:30 and it he should of been into the stand in 5 mins. You could say this is mean but i laughed myao at the guy because he didnt realize what he really did untill we got back back to the trucks and i pointed to his stand. To this day me and him are friends, but he still gets lost on a occasion and calls me.