HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)
Old 09-23-2008, 02:24 PM
quiksilver
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 13 Thread (Returning Champs) The Dark Horses.

Good (non-hunting-related) news: I've got an actual job interview for an actual good job on Thursday morning. I guess that means that I get to go out and drop $500 on a new suit tonight or tomorrow. Ugh. I'm not sure if I should be excited, or feel like I'm about to get ass-raped by some cheap suit salesman.

On the plus-side, since I'm taking that whole day off work - I'll be spending the balance of Thursday in Ohio - walking new areas and scoping out a few stand sites for a potential opening-day hunt. Score one for the good guys.

If I get the job, I'm hoping that I can fenangle a week "break" between jobs - so I can hunt my ass off. I don't care if it's a million degrees and the woods look likea jungle. Something will die.

Jason - glad to hear things are going well with the pregnancy. Do you guys have any names picked out yet? I think "Francis" is a great name. It's unisex, so it doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl. LOL J/K

Not sure if you guys are into sports or not - but it looks like a couple of us will really have dogs in the hunt this fall. Duke's Cubbies are in the NL playoffs, and my Nittany Lions are 4-0, poised to break into the Top-10. Anybody else have any teams sniffing for a championship?