HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Muzzy Alert!
Thread: Muzzy Alert!
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 05:56 AM
rafsob
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Muzzy Alert!

ORIGINAL: xbowbarry

When I read this I was very disturbed as I have been a Muzzy user for 10-12 years now. I did what a few others mentioned, I went straight to the "Horses Mouth".

I emailed Muzzy this morning stating my concern on this issue and received replies from both the Chief Operating Officer Fred Settlesand Michele Eichler within minutes.

Bothassured me thatthis was a blatant mistruth and that Muzzy supports ethical bowhuntingno matter whatshape or form. They stated they do not take stands on bowhunting issues concerning crossbow vs compound vs recurve. They also said that if a Muzzy representative stated otherwise they would like to know his or her name.

It seems that this "Woody" had contacted Muzzy as well and was given the same response, seems he wasreluctant to give his real name and just signed his inquiry "wood6196"

I for one am pleased with the response I receivedfrom Muzzy and totally confident that they are not anti crossbow. In fact they willfeature a crossbow hunt on one of their shows next year.

Looks like I will be keeping my Muzzy heads.

xbowbarry
Thank you for your post. I also emailed the company, but didn't receive a response. Gladthey got back to you andset the record straight.

Thisis what I mean about throwingrumors out there to geteveryone going off in the wrong direction. But whatsuprises me is the reaction of afew whostill wishto keep therumor going for whatever reason. Whatwouldpleasethese people? I don't know.

Ithought of a bunch ofresponses but think the above posts says it all. "Noughsaid!