HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Muzzy Alert!
Thread: Muzzy Alert!
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 04:54 AM
tnerb

Default RE: Muzzy Alert!

My 2 Cents,
I'm still on the fence with this issue. Shot a many a muzzy from a Mathews compound over the years and that was a natural migration for me, being new to the CB, I bought Muzzy for this season's hunting. After reading this thread, I began to second guess my purchase, however I refrain from passingjudgement completely until more information is brought to light. Part of me wants to stand with Southern Buck and just say adios Muzzy. Being from the corporate world myself and watching how inter-office politics abound, I do know that the COMPANY LINE can differ from 1 stock holders position. Matter of fact, there can be many positions held on the same issue among the Major Players at Muzzy. What they do and how they react as a corporate citizen in the future will certainly influence my purchase of their products. Smokepolehall has brought that to light forus and made me realize what I just stated above. Bottom line is, sounds like Muzzy has a rich, spoiled, renegade on their hands as far as an owner. Rest assured, if some of the other key players dividend starts to slide, or if they are not publicly traded, the investors will silence the rhetoric of "one" in order to maintain a healthy profit for themselves. That will take place or, the profits will slide and the turmoil at the top will destroy what was once a solid company. Sounds like someone needs to have a "Come to Jesus" meeting and make a bold statement one way or the other. At that time I will make my mind up where my dollars are spent. I won't support an anti CB mentality from anyone I buy from. Great thread and good debate on all of sides of this issue. Xbowbarry, thanks for sharing your information and findings with us all. Smokepolehall, thanks for bringing the point to light and stirring debate. Glad I found a place where that can take place.
Maybe Muzzy will clarify on a large scale one way or the other very soon and we can continue to either use'em or loos'em...
Sorry for the epistle..I'll try to be more brief in the future.
Great forum and good people here..
tnerb