HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Why I like Cabela's
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Paul L Mohr

Default Why I like Cabela's

Well for scopes anyway. I went to a local gun show today with the kid and decided to stop by cabela's on the way home. I had the camera with me so I spent the afternoon taking pictures inside the store.

Here are some pics of the scope displays at my local Cabela's

And this isn't even all the models they carry! They have different versions of the models shown and some models that are not on display. And this doesn't include the bargain cave. Not to mention they have gun stocks with rubber rings the scope snaps into so you can try them out.

They may not have the best prices, but Lord you just can't beat this kind of selection. Scopes from $30 up to $3,000 + and they will let you handle any of them. Doesn't hurt that their are 100's of stuffed animals all around you to aim at either. And the store is big enough you can over 100 yards with different lighting.

And if for some reason you don't like it, just put it back in the box bring it back and either trade it or get your money back.

If someone wants to see more pics of the store let me know, I can upload them to my flickr account or something. I only have around a hundred of them.

Paul