HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A question of ethics.
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 10:25 AM
drockw
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: A question of ethics.

Steve, i would never go up huffing and puffing right off the batif someone denied me to getting my deer. clearly, if they had a good reason, i would call the game warden and see what they had to say before making an uproar or scene. i was expressing more of my feelings than actually what i would do physically b/c that is no way to handle a situation. i clearly understand your situation and would probably feel the exact same way as you do, but me, knowing im not a poaching, tresspassing pos would feel comfortable enough to go and discuss it with the landowner with the confidence that the issue would be settled fairly and easily. but, in the same sense, if someone just seems or acts uncalled for, different situations call for different reactions and i can assure you that if its hot outside, i would do everything i could to get the deer. it is my responsibility as a hunter to be ethical and takeresponsibility for what i have done.
anyways, i have never encountered this and i hope if or when i do, it will be a sensible situation where everyone goes home happy. jmo.
Derek

BTW, TFOX, i just now realized you are from hendo, me too. where do you shoot around here, and what is your name?