HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone ever noticed.....
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 09:05 PM
superstrutter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Has anyone ever noticed.....

I see very few shows or videos where the hunters are wearing hunters orange. This includes your so called top professional hunters. This just goes to show that most of these "pros" are hunting on private ranches where any moron could take a trophy buck. Wadell, Primos, Kayser, Jordon, Potts, and the rest of the lot don't impress me in the least bit. I do Like Will Primos though. Even though he gets to hunt in the best places, he seems like a down to earth person. Do you ever see the hunters on The Bucks of Tecomote (sp?)and Whitetail Revolution wear orange? I was watching Tecomote the other night and Morris was saying how wild his whitetails were and how difficult it was "harvesting" one. Give me a break. If Jeff Foxworthy, who can't shoot straight, can continously kill big trophy bucks on these ranches, these bucks can't be too wild. I was watching an episode of Whitetail Revolution a while back. I don't remember whichguy was hunting. He cautiously crawled up into position to shoot a good buck. When walking up to his downed buck, not wearing orange, the camera made the mistake of capturing 10 or 12 deer curiously watching him as he retrieved his "wild" trophy. I better stop here. I could go on and on about these shows.