HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New Bow
Thread: New Bow
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 02:58 PM
jreger_06_13

Default RE: New Bow

grundy i hope your search is going well and as the rest of these guys have said do get up stop researching and go shoot, as for the difference between the dxt or any Matthews bow and the mission having shot a whole bunch i can tell one major difference and thats in hand shock. after shooting the Dxt the drenaline and owning a switchback shooting the mission just felt like the price tags were difference as i pulled the trigger on the release i could feel the mission vibrate in my hand where as the other matthews bow sat still on target and fired the arrow down range. But get up shoot some bows and find out for yourself this is just my experience having shot the two, when you do try out some bows make sure to focus on draw smoothness depending on what you like in a draw, let off percentage, hand shock and vibration, how easy it is to hold the bow on target at full draw, along with how the bow reacts after you pull the trigger including cam torque and bow torque whether it twists side to side and if it falls back or forwards.