HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowtech slow with certain colors?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 11:43 AM
drockw
Nontypical Buck

Default Bowtech slow with certain colors?

alright, in march of this year i bought my general. max4 looked pretty sweet so i thought i would get that color. my dealer told me about the octane accesories (which werent out)and i thought they sounded pretty good. i told him to go ahead and order me a stabilizer in max4. he wnet ahead and ordered a few in every color and i waited for that to come din. to this day he still hasnt gotten a stabilizer in max4, period, so i went ahead and got a black 11.5". he has gotten plenty others in different colors, no max4

next, the limb recall. it was released almost a month ago. i called my dealer and told him (he hadnt even heard yet) so he called bowtech that day, adn they were sending him the seven bows he had in stock, + 2 in max 4. one for me and one set fro another guy he knows who has one. he has gotten in all of the colors he has ordered multiple times and still no max4. he has an abundance of limbs lying around now and still no max4. WHY?

now by no means am i a pro shooter or anything. i shoot almosteveryday and shoot 3d's on the weekends. when i first read about the recall i figured oh well, ill keep shootin until it blows or some limbs come in. i anticipated them to come in within the 5-7 days that bt promised which would have been like the 15th or something. now if i would have listened to their recall thing i would be sitting here, having not shot since the 7th, a week and a half before deer season, without a bow to shoot.

Sunday when i was shooting a local 3d, about twenty targets in, my bow started to creak, we looked it over couldnt find anything, no big deal. well, the next day my buddy who shoots for pse talked to his rep adn he said dont shoot it anymore(i guess the creaking sound means the limbs arre coming apart). so now i sit here waiting, calling my dealer everyday, while he opens packages of limbs while i call, and no max4.

So is anyone else feeling this way or having the same delays. And guys im not trying to wine, but this is all a compilation of aggrivation coming out at one time. i still love my bow and am still probably going to buy an 82nd for target only next year. but why the delays on acertain colors. there has to be a BT rep on here that can give me some kind of answer.
Thanks guys
Derek