HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)
Old 08-25-2008, 08:19 AM
quiksilver
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 13 Thread (Returning Champs) The Dark Horses.

Al's Bear Hunt Post:

Hey guys, im back for a very enjoyable, but unsecessful bear hunt in ontario. Shot one with my bow but had a deflection on the way and ended up sticking him in the neck. Very depressing for me but the fishing was top notch and the rest of the week was a ball. Had a butt puckering encounter with a sow and three cubs. One of them tried to climb my treestand and i was 2 feet from having to sucker punch him off, glad it didnt come to that.

Anyways its time to scount for deer and whack some geese until Oct. 18th, then its time to kill. I'll have the trail cam back out and hopefully i'll get some video footage for your guys sometime soon to keep our little minds happy.

Heres some pics of the trip....11 lb walleye

Only 2 bears of the trip...

Beautiful white crest..

My buddy with a decent northern...

Great pics Al. Bummer on the lost bear. It happens bro. That's a hog of a walleye, buddy. I caught a 10-pounder on Lake Erie a couple summers ago. That's a big mammajamma.

Catch him trolling or jigging?
__________________________________________________ ____
Maybe it's just because I know how good we really are... But I think Mr. Buckmaster might be writing checks that his ass can't cash.

But I do like the competitive spirit though. It's cute - kinda like a kid saying that he wants to be an astronaut when he grows up.