HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....
Old 08-23-2008, 05:42 AM
lightsouthunter11

Default RE: ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....

ORIGINAL: huntnteen

now the only person who has complained who i care about the opinion of is Siman, for the other two, i seriously think that you need to be here awhile before you request things, you will learn that 90% of all threads die withing three days of being posted unless we hijack the thread for our own desires. if you want to revert to the origional topic then do so, but dont complain that we are keeping this section of the forum active, for if we werent hear(Bush, Andy, AH, Sky, and myself mainly) then the Youth Forum would be slow.

We are the survivors of the before mentioned Civil War, and have, for the most part, stuck through the most slow posting ive ever witnessed, the Youth Forum maybe had 2-5 posts a DAY, when the place is booming, as it is now, we are looking at 2-10 posts every 15 minutes, if you have a problem with the active site then i request you take it up with Red Hawk before makeing decisions for HIM, we only answer to the Administration team, not to the people wwho still have 'fawn' or even "forked Horn" under their name, for that is like coming into a job that has a proven system that woks, and saying they are doing it all wrong....

As for flirting with Bush. It is not like any of us are fully serious, do i find her to be a good friend, yes. in fact, i think she beats out most of my friends at school on personality, would i date her if she were closer to me, well id attempt to if i ever got the nerve to ask(yay for low self-esteem), but whatever we are doing on here is for fun, AH made a comment about girls refering to him as "Sexy" instead of "AH","James", or "Jim", Bush jokeingly took him up on that. then later she mentioned something about calling someone "Snookums" and i stated that ive nbever been called that before, thus her reasoning for calling me that, so in retaliation, i came up with a pet name for her. if you find this to be flirting, then prepare for a big shock when you meet highschoolers and find out that this is what teenagers do, and not always seriously.

Now if you have any problems with anything i said, i request that if it is something that will get you banned, please PM me, if not i will have a thread for this discussion to continue in for if you dont want a thread hijacked, then dont hijack one to prove that point.
dude i can say what i want to say about anything man and jsut because im new doesnt mean you should jsut ignore my opinopn man
who is bush?
this is well said