HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A Real Hunting Topic
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 12:15 AM
OKbowhunter20

Default RE: A Real Hunting Topic

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

As of right now, I've madea decision.....I am going strictly bow this season. Although when November rolls around, I may not be able to resist dusting off the .270. Even though I put a new scope on it in February and still haven't shot it[&:].
Will, I'm keeping the rifle away this season, and sticking with my bow and muzzleloader. Should be a great season for me!
Good luck guys!
I don't even own a muzzleloader, so if I put the rifle away, it's all bow for me. To me, that sounds like alot more fun than using a gun. Plus, I get to hunt withmy newrecurve this fall which I am PUMPED about. Just practicing with it makes me feel like I have a connection with the generations before usI love it!

Me, you, Caleb, and Steven need to lay the SMACK DOWN this season. How cool would that be?

We'll eventually be the jmbuckhunter, shcultzy, shed33, and gregh's(all in duetime of course). Andwhen we get old enough, we'll all meet up and act like old friends meeting for the first time,sharing cold ones and stories

OK, sentimental time is over, back to being manly (pink wristsling-cough, cough)