HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Speed bows vs Block 4 x 4 vs Glendale Buck
Old 08-19-2008, 10:42 PM
Greg / MO
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Speed bows vs Block 4 x 4 vs Glendale Buck

I knew I would be shooting more than normal so I wanted to get the best target out there.
Then you should have bought a Spyderweb.

Nothing beats them for field points... I think the last one we used at the factory took something like 60,000 shots as we filled out birth certificates on the new bows before boxing them up? I've got a couple of them down here in the lower level of my house I use to blank-bale with or to do some back-tension work on... I've POUNDED them with everything from my big, fat 3d arrows to slamming ACC's in them with my 82nd Airborne at 67 lbs... still get less than four inches of penetration on it.

If you're wanting to shoot at a 3d target with field points, find a Morrell Bionic Buck... not quite as durable as a Spyderweb, but beats everything else out there hands-down.

I too will be picking up a Rhinehart 18-in-1 for my broadheads soon. Currently, I use a Morrell Yellowjacket and I think it's done extremely well for the money I paid for it.