HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - SAVAGE VS REMINGTON THE HN SHOWDOWN!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 09:49 PM
outdoorsmen
Typical Buck

Default RE: SAVAGE VS REMINGTON THE HN SHOWDOWN!!!

well lets see, i'm the first guy here to point out differences between the two guns and now i'm being called out on it.
tom- i didn't say live round, and you can substatute gauge if you'd like.the method that i mentioned about checking the headspace came directly from my savage sales rep and yes that is essentionaly how it happens. the barrels are hand lapped buton rifled. call me wrong all you want, this came from the mouth of someone who knows a hell of alot more about the company then anybody else on here.

old-that is rediculous. "easier for an unskilled worker.." what's next? you gonna say that the rifles are made in a sweat shop with martha stuart running the show? hell yeah the accutrigger is better. is it the best, no, better then 95% of factory triggers, yep! and no sir it's not the pretty color ads that influences me, it's dealing in guns everyday of my life for the past 8 years, you tend to pick up on a few things.