Forums - View Single Post - Someone help me out....
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 08:20 AM
Nontypical Buck
LittleChief's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 2,333
Default Someone help me out....

I saw a thread here months ago about a terrain feature. It has a name,but I can't remember what it's called. An old friend of mine calls it a "plateau", but I know that's not right. It's a level area that follows the contour of the ridge, but it's about a third of the way up....... what's that called? The one I found yesterday while scouting is about 60 yards wide and it's about 1/3 of the way up the ridge. It definitely a major travel route.

LittleChief is offline