HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crossbows introduced for regular archery season in PA
Old 08-13-2008, 04:42 PM
livbucks
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Crossbows introduced for regular archery season in PA

Yep. us Ohio Xbow hunters are taking over PA and all you guys in the Compound world are out baby!
Ahemmm...

Of course you realize the Xbow was included in gun season to calm the fearsof the public in close proximity to hunting lands.......
Of course I do. That was a sound decision, to include them in GUN season. I have no reservations there.

The PAPGC sees nothing but $$ and doesn't care what the PA hunters wnat or listen to biologisst. Gawd, when did that start, listening to deer experts. Alt comes to mind.
So you are admitting that the full inclusion would be contrary to what would be in the resource's best interest?

BTB covers up for you and you still are not making coherent arguments.
Don't even go there. Bob and I discuss things in a mutually respectful way. We agree on a good deal of things, and take each other's view into consideration on others. We are individuals though and do have separate minds, however. It was his influence that got me to soften my stance enough to sayI would be in agreement with the inclusion pending certification, but you now want to beat that down also. So what is it? Do you want to earn your place, and be welcomed? Or do you feel entitlementover all that has come before you? Kind of sounds like the kid that gets a job and expects to start at the top of the ladder instead of climbingthe rungs like those before him did.