HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - MN. hunting question
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 09:16 PM
cvang

Default RE: MN. hunting question

Look I'm not trying to hate but why are most issues in here are about the hmong being bad hunters. You and I both know there's bad hunters in all community. There's paochers every where. in 2006 down south mn, winona where I was hunting I was approached by this white hunter on my deer stand. I was about 100 to 150 yards or more from the private land and state sign. He was also hunting in the public land about 100 yrds from where I am too. He approached me after I shot a deer and yelled at me while pointing a long silver hand gun and carring a 20 guage on his back.. Telling me to unload my gun and get the F**K off there. I told him i'm not going to unload my gun because he didn't unload his too. So he claim I was on private land and that he work with the sheriff if I come back there again he'll arrest me. The next year he cut off all of our deer stands into pieces. I didn't do nothing because I didn't want trouble tell me what should I do. We've been hunting on that land for more then 10 years and he's only been there 2.