HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - True Opinions on Hunting Shows!
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 06:32 PM
bayou_buckslayer
Typical Buck

Default RE: True Opinions on Hunting Shows!

i like em depends on the show i just dont like the commercials constantly the only thing i dont like about the shows is when they show the animal die i dont mind them showing the hit without it the show would be stupid it isnt always like that in some cases its a drop dead kill or a runaway in the woods and find kill personally i dont mind watching the animals die cause i see it all the time when i go hunting it doesnt bother me its just the impression it makes on others (non hunters) i was watching a hunting show one time and they shot a bull elk it ran down the hill started rolling on its back struggling and some of my relatives couldnt bear it they turned their heads away from the tv didnt mind it but i just thought about the impact it would make on a anti hunter or a animal lover to see it and it would make them think were heartless killers (which were not) as i said its doesnt bother me they just dont have to record it for the sake of watchers of the show just my opinion..........oh and nice to see somebody from Louisiana on huntingnet! i hunt inRuston Louisianabut live inSouth Louisiana