HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - License Fee Increases in Pa
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2002, 02:47 PM
Pinwheel 12
Typical Buck

Default RE: License Fee Increases in Pa

Rem-

Sorry, I hunt Centre County. Last season there were NO tags available to non-residents that I know of, the County was completely sold out before we had a chance, along with a few other Counties. If there is such a problem in the State with does that discussion of a week-long rifle hunt in the beginning of October throughout the State was warranted, WHY do we archers NOT have the option of either sex, OR have the "earn-a-buck" program implemented?? I still have not as yet heard any REAL reasoning as to why not, the lack of being able to count can be easily covered by the harvest report card that comes with each tag, and rifle hunters complaining can easily be covered by allowing an open doe season for an extra however many days during their season. A couple of years of that and your numbers would be balanced out quite well I would imagine, and could be kept track of fairly easily. AND we as hunters do not lose any more freedoms.Haven't we already lost enough??? Just my own thoughts, Pinwheel 12