HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HBC/Indiana "Under the Lights"
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 08:02 AM
dchouse22
Spike

Default HBC/Indiana "Under the Lights"

HBC “Under the Lights[/b]”[/b]

We will be holding our night shoot on Saturday August 16, 2007. It will go from 8 pm to 6 am. We will be checking in at River Junction in Americus, IN. You will need to be there around 6 pm to check in and get all the rules. This tournament will be a Wabash and Tippy shoot ONLY. Three shooters per team/$60 per team. We will be paying out 80% of the take-in. I will be paying out top five in total numbers and big whitey, big carp, big buffalo, big gar, and big bowfin ***VERY IMPORTANT*** ALL teams must launch and take their boats out at River Junction (this is NOT a trailering tournament). Steve Schrader has allowed us to have the check-in at his ramp and has waived the launch fees. I will also have shirts from the HBC tournament to sell, so if you didn’t get one or need another one, bring some money. Remember, this money goes to the HBC; buy one or more, it’s like a donation to ensure that we have funds for our future shoots. If you have any questions give me a call at 765-714-4638. Spread the word, 3-man teams allow for more people to get involved, and the more people in it, the more money paid out. If you are looking for lights, Menards has some really good lights. If you need bowfishing gear, you can pick it up at Sportsman’s Warehouse in Lafayette or locally at J&M Outdoors in Camden. This tournament is going to be one that you don’t want to miss. Please let me know if you plan on attending just so I have an idea on what to expect. Bowfishing at night---see you there! Dusty