HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release**
Old 07-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Rick James
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release**

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

Then again, it could be said thatBowtech doesn't have any "pure" target bows.
I disagree with that particular statement very much. The Constitution is as pure bred of a target bow as anything on the market right now. I have shot them all too including the Hoyt Elite series, the Moneymaker, the Scepter 4, the Slayer, The Apex series Mathews bows, and many many more.

I am not affiliated withany bow company of any sort at this time because I wanted some time to see what was the right bow for me to be shooting competitively, and I wanted the option to be neutral and try what I wanted. TheConstitution is the bow that I settled on after test driving them all, and I'm shooting the highest scores I ever have both indoors and out.

Back on topic.............it's good to see Ross in good hands and that they will prosper in the future.The marketing and R&D that Bowtech will be able to put into them will be nothing but good for the future of the company. This will also give Bowtech the ability to reach some additional dealers as well that can't get their hands on Bowtech due to territory restrictions, and will also give Bowtech another platform to introduce some new technology. Seems like a win/win to me for Bowtech, the dealers, and the consumer.