HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release**
Old 07-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Mr. Finkelhiemer

Default RE: ** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release**

Mr. Finkelhiemer

titleAndStar(36,0,false,false,"","")
Fawn

[align=center][/align]
7/03/2008

With yet another string of recent victories across the globe, Team Hoyt has eclipsed an unprecedented milestone.

Since its unveiling in 2003, Hoyt shooters have tallied an unbelievable 104 victories (and counting) in the top men's pro divisions with Hoyt’s innovative Cam & 1/2 Performance System - a feat unrivaled by any other bow manufacturer ever.

The highly competitive men's pro divisions include the best of the best – a group of elite, professional target archers who depend on their bows for their livelihood. This division is renowned for record-breaking scores, high-profile tournaments and high-pressure podium finishes. It’s the "Tiger Woods" division of the archery world, and Hoyt shooters armed with the Cam & ½ Performance System continue to tame it week in and week out – leaving the competition little choice but to settle for second best.
Hoyt has been keeping track of its men’s pro victories ever since the Cam & 1/2 hit the market in 2003. Counting IBO, ASA, NAA, NFAA and FITA – all five major tournament circuits worldwide – Team Hoyt has recorded more than double the number of first-place men’s pro victories as its closest competitor. The following is a breakdown of the first-place, men’s provictories by manufacturer since 2003:
[/align]
Hoyt – 104
Mathews – 53
PSE – 11
Martin – 5
Bowtech – 0
Other – 1
[/align]
[/align]I'm a Darton Shooter but this was hard to ignore. I am a little biased when it comes to Matthews and their alledged magazine claims to victories and most winnigest bows ever. Maybe at Matthews sponsered events.Anyway Bowtech bows are wonderful as well. Don't pay so much attention to the hype in magazines. The bow that fits in your hand and talks back to your soul is the best bow. Name brand is just an advertisement.
[/align]
[/align]Justin
[/align]

Wish I was in the woods!

Just to let you know this was posted after someones question as to new bow.