HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Obama Video a must watch.
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Swift Arrow

Default RE: Obama Video a must watch.

ORIGINAL: White-tail-deer

The problem is there aren't too many politicinas who aren't hypocrites! Both Rep and Dems. I get so digusted sometimes with the he said she said routine all the time. One party says wait till we control things we'll make positive changes then they get control and nothing happens. Then the next party says when we get control boy are things going to change and then nothing happens. Same old broken record! I'd love to bring back some of our founding fathers to get their opinion on how the country is run now, 30% taxes on income, there would be a major tea party and revolution. With all that said, I still love my country and would not want to live anywhere else in the world. I just get frustrated sometimes!!
The founding fathers never had anything to do with the Boston Tea party. It was a group of radicals that were completely seperated from any particular society. Obama wants everyone to think that things are way overblown and says oh, just relax there is nothing to worry about. What a bunch of BS. As I've said before, he thinks that this country can afford to negotiate with terrorists and do not forget that one of his good friends is Bill Ayers. Go ahead and googleObama pentagon bombing and see for yourself. Bill Ayers to this day openly admits that he "did not do enough to bomb the pentagon and if he could do it all over again then he would".

It is simple, the guy is a universalist snake and he does not stand for America. Too many liberals.....