HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crossbows introduced for regular archery season in PA
Old 07-05-2008, 04:57 PM
Matt / PA
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Crossbows introduced for regular archery season in PA

Well Matt/PA....all I can say is that if you are the best Bowtech can do for a rep then no wonder people are buying Mathews. You are as arrogant as you are ignorant and as a rep you should learn to keep your opinions to yourself. As far as PA huniting is concerned, why dont you walk along RT84 and pick up all the deer kills if you are that bad a hunter? I am quite sure that you have no idea that with all the talented archers out there that you can easily be replaced by Bowtech if you dont smarten up and represent the COMPANY, and not just the one aspect of it that you happen to have an interest in.
Why should you be able to express YOUR opinoins and I should have to keep my mouth shut?

I forgot, because I don't agree with the vocal minority.
By all means pleasewrite Bowtech if you feel like that's your duty and tha's what you need to do. You have no ability to discuss anything in a mature open forum beyond the usual crossbow arguments (no different than my not wanting them in PA arguments)so you'll take the 'I'll take my ball and go home" attitude and make it a crusade to smear me as a rep?
And now because there are some dead deer around on the shoulder of RT84 that's a valid argument for wanting crossbows in archery season?

Whatever works, whatever you need to do.
If nothing else,you guys have prompted me to renew my United Bowhunters of PA membership.

And guess what........(you shouldn't have to guess since you all have me figured out already)
I'm not ANTI crossbow. I like crossbows, think they are cool as all get out and a lot of fun to shoot. I may even use on this year in our general rifle season. (Not to shoot 100 yards either but because I CAN use it in that season)
We have a season where crossbows are already legal.........GUN season. You can use them for 2 straight weeks.
So let me say it again nice and clear for the reading comprehension challenged: I am not ANTI crossbow, how could I be? LOL
I simply do not want them classified as archery and in our general archery season in PA. I don't care if Ohio or Jabip usues them, if it works for you enjoy it. To me it's not archery and should stay in the season where it's currently legal to use them.

Why you guys see that as a personal attack on everything holy is beyond me, but hey whatever works for you.
LOL