HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Buying a Phoenix with a couple of questions
Old 06-28-2008, 07:44 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Buying a Phoenix with a couple of questions

Well to me it's crystal clear. Buy from Wyvern if you can aford the extra bucks, you get everything including him if there are any questions or problems. You are buying insurance and assurance. If you want to save some bucks you throw the dice and if you have problems you vent and spit out some more money. Personally I cannot afford the time to screw around.
Earlier this year I was interested in a bow that was new to the market. Being that no one had any hands on information on the bow I called the biggest keener on crossbows (yes David is a keener!) and asked a few questions and had the bow shipped a few thousand miles to Toronto becauase I was sure I was going to get the best support from him. Someone reported to David that I had an issue with the bow and the nut case phoned me! He told me I wasn't stuck with the bow and offered whatever assistance I needed. As it turned out I didn't really have a true problem per se about I was just whining that the bow wasn't as good as an Excalibur. LOL!