HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Slick Trick Broadheads
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 05:56 AM
Oldhootowl

Default RE: Slick Trick Broadheads

Excuse me 903, but anyone reading the entire posts on the subject will see that I only added information about Huntmup that was FACTUAL. I invite Huntmup to state that ANYTHING I said regarding his use of my heads is incorrect. His email to me that Slick Tricks were flying as badly that they were was so STRANGE that I hadn' t deleted it. NOBODY else has EVER experienced flight like that, even in an untuned bow. Go back and read that. ALL evidence must be considered to arrive at a reasonable conclusion, and that is what I have done. People on this forum are entitled to as much evidence on a subject as possible. You are welcome to arrive at whatever conclusion you want and post whatever you want, and I have the same right, as does everybody else, at least until the forum owner objects. I thought I had been rather polite, and if not I apologize. And I understand that there will be some people who pass on my product for whatever reason just like every other head out there, thats fine and expected in the grand scheme of things. I don' t understand how my last post got you so fired up though, it seemed straight to me. This is my last post on the subject, I just have too much to do. Shoot whatever makes you happy and take a good shot, THANKS GARY