HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent Lok Claims .....
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 06:16 AM
gutshotem
Fork Horn

Default RE: Scent Lok Claims .....

ORIGINAL: forddeerslayer

im calling it LACK of common sense!!! i try to do everything to throw the advantage as far as i can in my favor but im not going to spend money like it grows on trees. i wouldnt place the blame all on scent lok the consumer has to use the God given common sense to justify the money for what the product does so again i call USE YOUR HEAD if it sounds to good to be true then it prolly is.
So what your saying is that the these people can make whatever claims they want in their advertising/marketing and the responsiblity should still fall back on the consumer? Thats crazy man. It doesn't matter if someone is a millioniare or saved for six months to buy jacket; at the end of the day they were both decieved--Thats not right.

We asconsumers depend on producers to deliver products as advertised. Why should I have to go out and research what temp that carbon needs to be heated up to in order for it to release odors? If the tag says that it releases it in the dryer-thats what it should do--Point Blank. Come to find out it needs to be heated to 800 degrees.

Every other producer from automakers to food companies areheld accountable, carbon clothes makers should be too. It's not right for them to be able to make false claims, and thentell consumers to"Use Your Head".