HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - This Sucks!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 11:36 AM
idahoelkinstructor
Nontypical Buck

Default This Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

I am sitting here at work at my part time job here at Archery Idaho and it is so slow. I have had one and only one customer. Surehe did buy a used fully set up Hoyt but I didn't have to do anything to it the only work I did was ring him up and take his money. This sucks becasue I am so bored and its such a nice day out. I so wish I was out in the mountains right now on the back of my horse looking for elk. Hopefull I would find a bull or two so I could see how the antler growth is comming. Bear season is still going on in some parts of Idaho too, and that would be fun as well, wishfull thinking of course but hey we are all allowed to day dream from time to time right. On the other hand if my new set of strings and cables would of come in for my bow yesterday that would have given my something to do too. But nope as it is my new 08 Drenalin LD is fuly set up and shooing like a dream. The factory barracuda string isgood and broken in and it hasa couple of hundred shoots through it. But Ipreferr Winners Choice and thats whatI shoot on my bows. I just keep the factory string as a back up after I have broken it in. Anyway so I am sitting here bored just reading and hanging out with you guys. Soby chance ifyour reading this and you are in the south east Idaho area do me a favor. Stop by and see me and maybebuy something from me! LOLA bow fully set up with everything would be nice but I would settle for some string wax provided you BS's with me. LOL I always get the guy who buys something little and wants to BS on the days when I have 10 customers in line and they are all wanting to buy bows fully set up.lol Its hard to tell customers that you don't have time to listen to their stories. But you have to do it, otherwise you will make the other customers madwho are waiting foryou.If I didn'tit could be the loss of a sale.Anyway I quit my wineing. And go have some cheese too. LOL

Oh by the way in all seriousness if you so want check out our web site of our archey shop and if ever in the area please do stop in and say hi. Of course tell Tomowner and my boss that Isent you in. lol

http://www.archeryidaho.com/