HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Please Help Me with a Survey for School
Old 05-20-2008, 05:44 PM
rybohunter
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Please Help Me with a Survey for School

[ol][*]Do you shoot carbon, aluminum, or wood arrows? YES ALL 3[*]How often do you buy arrows and how many do you usually purchase? I BUY THEM WHENINEED THEM. A DOZEN LASTS ME QUITE A WHILE. EXCEPT WOODS. I SNAP THEM EASILY.[*]In what ways can your current arrow be improved upon? I DON'T THINK IT CAN BE[*]Do you prefer plastic or feather fletches? BOTH. FEATHER FOR TRAD GEAR, PLASTIC FOR COMPOUND[*]If you shoot either carbon or aluminum arrows, would you ever consider shooting wooden arrows? I'M PROBABLY DONE SHOOTING WOODS AFTER I BREAK THE LAST ONES I HAVE.[*]Are you satisfied with your current arrow maker? I HOPE SO. I'M HIM. EXCEPT FOR THE WOODS, AND YES THE GUY WHO MADE THEM DID AN INCREDIBLE JOB.[*]Do you buy arrows from an online auction site? NO[*]Do you buy arrows from an online manufacturer? NO[*]Do you think tapered arrows are superior to parallel arrows? ??????[*]Do you prefer a no frills arrow or one dipped, crested, etc.? NO FRILLS[*]Is the market too saturated with custom arrow builders? DON'T KNOW. PROBABLY NOT[/ol]