HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Please Help Me with a Survey for School
Old 05-20-2008, 02:54 PM
BobCo19-65
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Please Help Me with a Survey for School

[ol][*]carbon, aluminum, or wood arrows? Both, but usually aluminum.[*]How often do you buy arrows and how many do you usually purchase? I usually buy shafts. On average, I may bust a dozen and a halfin a year. I buy more then that though. [*]In what ways can your current arrow be improved upon? Not sure.[*]Do you prefer plastic or feather fletches? Feather only.[*]If you shoot either carbon or aluminum arrows, would you ever consider shooting wooden arrows? Yes, and I do.[*]Are you satisfied with your current arrow maker? Yup, it's usually me.[*]Do you buy arrows from an online auction site? No[*]Do you buy arrows from an online manufacturer? I have bought from both online and non-online, manufacter and non-manufacturer.[*]Do you think tapered arrows are superior to parallel arrows? Superior no, better - yes and they are prefered.[*]Do you prefer a no frills arrow or one dipped, crested, etc.? Dipped and crested no doubt. Even footed.[*]Is the market too saturated with custom arrow builders? Na.[/ol]