HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - wtf, someone is tring to do id froud on me
Old 05-12-2008, 08:47 PM
corey012778
Nontypical Buck

Default wtf, someone is tring to do id froud on me

[" Question about Item - Respond Now eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address. Question from bluebellvue bluebellvue( 146) Positive feedback: 100% Member since:May-25-05 Location:NC, United States Registered on:www.ebay.com Item:(250026510836) This message was sent while the listing was active. bluebellvue is a potential buyer. I don't understand why you are not answering back.I have made the payment and you said you will provide a tracking number after the payment is done.If you don't replay I am assuring you I will report you at eBay.I am sorry for that but you gave me no choice.Waiting for your answer asap. Thank you!

Mark Barett.
Thank you,
eBay
Details for item number:250026510638 Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200023943812&s spagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1 End date: Sep-11-06 16:36:44 PDT remember to complete your transactions on eBay - it's the safer way to trade.

this is what I am send ebay a email on the send us a email page.

I have got an email from someone using bluebellvue handle. saying that I was not sending something I sold him and he was going to report me. I have not placed anything for sell on ebay. I got looking close to date and noticed something, the close date was 2 years ago. I close an account under another email address over 10yrs. just opened one back up only a few months ago.

I would like to forward to email you someone to know what is going on.

thank you
Corey