HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Laser Boresighter
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 08:17 PM
salukipv1
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Laser Boresighter

I have the laser one that goes in the end of the barrel, WHY? because it works for all calibers.....the bullet style ones......you need a new one for each cartridge/caliber.....which would add up if you own more than a few guns....

at the time I bought mine they had to red laser versions.....I think i got the better of the 2, now they have a 3rd green laswer which is the top of the line, I'd suggest getting either the green or the better of the 2 reds....

a bore sighter isn't rocket science either, mine always got me on paper rather accurately, I think I've certainly been on the money always at 50yds, and I think even at a 100yds, was ready to go.

Just looked it up, its the Site Lite SL 100, they make a SL-150, and now/totally new SL-500. so mines now the old version.....works fine IMO, though maybe get the SL-150? mines fuzzy the laser at 25yds or so when bore sighting in your house/basement/wherever, but thats looking at it through a scope but still is very functional, green may be a smaller laser.