HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Go ahead, shoot the doe, and her fawns!
Old 05-09-2008, 08:33 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: Go ahead, shoot the doe, and her fawns!

ORIGINAL: blackfish

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

ORIGINAL: blackfish

I m catholic and we are against abortion so maybe thats where I get it if your god tells you to go out and shoot babys knock yourself out
Thats sad. I guarantee you, your priest would not see it like that. He might even ask you to go in the little box and get out your little neckless and start resighting things. But thats between you and him.

I get aggravated sometimes only seeing fawns and does. I sit there and talk to God and ask him, why I can't see more bucks. I pass and pass on doe after doe. Then sometimes it hits me like a rock. Ishould begrateful for what he puts before me. And every year, he has even put mature bucks before me.And I don't take that for granted fawn, doe or120" buck.

Howold are you black? Just curious.
45 when I talk to god I ask him for my freinds and familys health sorry kind of be embaressed ask my preist if it was alright to kill baby deer and if it was good in gods eyes.Heck I be embaressed to ask another hunter for that matter.Hey but they are easy to drag out don t get aggravated seeing fawns and does thats why bow hunting is so much fun and do yourself a favor save your prayer for your freindsand love one,s you will allways out smart your fawn.I got faith in ya go get em.
What in the world are you talking about??? Man, you ain't right in the head.

Hey, I am curious, how old are you? I have a good guess.